About the program
The Work Study program is designed to help students with demonstrated financial need find jobs on or near campus with flexible work schedules to fit in around class timetables.
How it works
If you are accepted to participate in the Work Study program, you can apply for the Work Study jobs listed on the job postings page. You apply directly to the employers and get paid by the employers for your work.
The Work Study program is partially funded from the following sources:
- University Budget
- Ministère de l’Éducation
- Arts Undergraduate Society (AUS) who contribute to the Arts Students Employment Fund
- Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) who contribute to the McGill Science 21st Century Career Centre Fund
- McGill Alumni Association (Alma Mater Fund)
Find out more
- Eligibility for Work Study
- Applying for Work Study
- Check the result of my application
- Search the job postings
For all questions regarding the Work Study Program, please work.study [at] mcgill.ca (email the Work Study team).