Quick Links

Change of circumstance

Always inform the AFE of any changes in circumstance (financial or otherwise) you may experience during the year in order to avoid potential problems. Notifications of this nature are possible via the "Declaration of Change" number 1012 form provided in your online file and on the AFE website.