Welcome to the STLHE 2012 Online Community!
Our online community (powered by Pathable) is now available! This community will help you meet other attendees, start conversations, interact with scheduled speakers and build a personalized schedule for all your conference sessions.
Some of the things you can do in our online community:
• Build a personalized schedule of sessions to attend
• View the profiles and interests of the other attendees
• Download hand-outs and materials for sessions
• Schedule one-on-one meetings with other STLHE attendees
• Join the discussions about critical conference topics
• Access the community from your mobile device
Please build your personalized schedule as soon as possible as this will help the organizing committee to allocate the appropriate rooms for sessions.
This feature is included in your conference registration fee, so once you’ve registered; you will receive an invite to join the community.
If you have any questions about the online community site, please contact the STLHE 2012 organizers at stlhe2012sapes [at] mcgill [dot] ca.
For technical support with Pathable, please contact support [at] pathable [dot] com, or click on "support" at the bottom of the online community page.