Please click HERE for a Pubmed database populated with KT related references in rehabilitation
Relevant KT articles
- Graham ID, Logan J, Harrison MB, Straus SE, Tetroe J, Caswell W, Robinson N. Lost in Knowledge Translation: Time for a Map? Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professionals, 2006; 26(1): 13-24.
- Stras S, Tetroe J, Graham ID. Knowledge translation in health care: moving from evidence to practice. Learning module prepared by CIHR: http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/40618.html
- Straus S, Tetroe J, Graham ID. Defining knowledge translation. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 2009; Aug 4; 181(3-4):165-8.
- Demers L, Poissant L. Connecting with clinicians: opportunities to strengthen rehabilitation research. Disability and Rehabilitation, 2009; 31(2):152-9.
- Menon A, Korner-Bitensky N, Straus S. Best practice use in stroke rehabilitation: from trials and tribulations to solutions! Disability and Rehabilitation. 2010; 32(8):646-9.
- Petzold A, Korner-Bitensky N, Menon A. Using the Knowledge to Action Process model to incite clinical change. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professionals. 2010; 30(3): 167–171.
- Hadouda S, Laroui HR, Lemay A, Martin B, Korner-Bitensky N, Menon A, Storr C, Asseraf-Pasin L, Ahmed S. Practice style traits of student occupational therapists and physical therapists. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 2009; 76(2): 112-118.
- Green LA, Gorenflo DW, Wyszewianski L. Validating an instrument for selecting interventions to change physician practice patterns: A Michigan Consortium for Family Practice Research study. Journal of Family Practice, 2002; 51(11): 938-942.
- Salbach NM, Jaglal S, Korner-Bitensky N, Rappolt S, Davis D. Practitioner and organizational barriers to evidence-based practice of physiotherapists for persons with stroke. Physical Therapy, 2007; 87:1284-1303.
- Logan J, Graham ID. Toward a comprehensive interdisciplinary model of health care research use. Science Communication, 1998; 20(2): 227-246.
- Menon A, Straus S, Korner-Bitensky N, Kastner M, McKibbon A, Chignell M, Thorpe K. Strategies for rehabilitation professionals to move evidence-based knowledge into practice: Systematic review. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2009; 41(13): 1024-1032.
- Grimshaw JM, Shirran L, Thomas R, Mowatt G, Fraser C, Bero LA, Grilli R, Harvey E, Oxman A, O'Brien MA. Changing provider behaviour: An overview of systematic reviews of interventions. Medical Care, 2001; 39 (8, Suppl. 2), II-2—II-45.
- Grimshaw JM. Thomas RE. MacLennan G. Fraser C. Ramsay CR. Vale L. Whitty P. Eccles MP. Matowe L. Shirran L. Wensing M. Dijkstra R. Donaldson C. Effectiveness and efficiency of guideline dissemination and implementation strategies. Health Technology Assessment, 2004; 8: iii-iv, 1-72.
- Menon A, Korner-Bitensky N, Wood-Dauphinee S, Robertson B. Assessment of unilateral spatial neglect post stroke in acute care hospitals: Are we neglecting neglect? Clinical Rehabilitation, 2006; 20(7): 623-634.
- Menon A, Korner-Bitensky N, Ogourtsova T. Occupational therapists’ identification, assessment and treatment of unilateral spatial neglect during stroke rehabilitation. Stroke, 2007; 38: 2556-2562.
- Menon A, Cafaro T, Loncaric D, Moore J, Vivona A, Wynands E, Korner-Bitensky N. Creation and validation of the PERFECT: a critical incident tool for evaluating change in the practices of health professionals. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 2010; 16(6): 1170-1175.
- Rochette A, Korner-Bitensky N, Thomas A. Changing clinicians' habits: is this the hidden challenge to increasing best practices? Disability and Rehabilitation, 2009; 31(21):1790-4.
- Thomas, A., Saroyan, A., & Dauphinee, W. D. Evidence-based practice: a review of theoretical assumptions and effectiveness of teaching and assessment interventions in health professions. Advances in Health Sciences Education: Theory and Practice, 2011; 16(2): 253-276.
- Petzold A, Korner-Bitensky N, Salbach NM, Ahmed S, Menon A, Ogourtsova T. Increasing knowledge of best practices in occupational therapists treating post-stroke unilateral spatial neglect: results of a knowledge translation intervention study. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2012; 44(2):118-24.