About Edith Strauss Rehabilitation Research Projects
The overall objective of the Edith Strauss Rehabilitation Research Projects (ES) is to enhance clinical and academic partnerships to close the gap between research knowledge and its implementation in clinical practice.
- Address knowledge needs of health and rehabilitation research users - including patient groups
- Promote and facilitate the translation of research knowledge into clinical practice
- To integrate the ongoing ES activties with other activities at the School
- To further establish expertise in KT research at the School
- Develop a better understanding of how to enhance and evaluate evidence-based knowledge and practice behaviors of the clinicians
- Provide a better understanding of clinical practice change and the facilitators and barriers that mediate practice behaviors