Societal and Civic Responsibility
Why should you become aware of and engaged in the university and broader community?
- Take responsibility for the impact that you and your research has on the environment and those around you
- Contribute to society as a researcher by capitalizing on the skills you have learned
- Appreciate and situate your research or studies within the diversity of the McGill, Montreal and Canadian community
What does SKILLSETS offer?
Workshops that will help you to:
- Better understand your role as a researcher and/or academic within the community
- Broaden your understanding of the roles that culture, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other individual and group characteristics play in academic and research settings