March 21, 2016 | Agora, Jean-Coutu Building, Université de Montréal - 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
The Third Postdoctoral Research Day will take place at University of Montreal under the theme of "Interdisciplinary and Interinstitutional Research". This annual event is organized in collaboration with five Quebec university partners, McGill, Concordia, ETS, INRS and Laval University.
The Annual Postdoctoral Research Day is open to the academic community and is intended to valorize the contribution in research of postdoctoral fellows and to promote networking among them across Quebec province.
REGISTRATION : Registration form
Deadline for registration : March 2, 2016
|2:00 to 3:00||Opening lecture by Dr. Rémi Quirion, Chief Scientist of Quebec and Chairman of the Board of Directors for the three Quebec research funds|
|3:00 to 4:00||Platform session – 6 presentations - postdoctoral fellows|
|4:00 to 5:00||Workshop on the theme of Interdisciplinary and Interinstitutional Research|
|5:00 to 6:00||Poster session. Wine and cheese|
Call for Proposals
Interdisciplinary and Interinstitutional Research
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION FOR PROPOSALS : MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, AT 5:00 pm
- Contributions in French or in English are equally welcome.
- A full version of all the selected abstracts will figure in the Program of the Research Day.
- The abstract submitted must be in line with the theme of the Research Day. The content must be clear and accessible to all participants. Avoid technical terms and specialist jargon. Finally, special attention should be paid to the quality and adequacy of language, especially if the abstract is submitted in a second language.
Platform and Poster sessions
- Due to the format and to the program of the Research Day, only 6 oral communications will be selected on the basis of excellence. They will last 8 minutes, followed by a question period of 2 minutes.
- Proposals for the platform session not selected because of lack of space will be considered for the poster session if this option has been selected on the registration form.
- For platform communications or poster presentations : Send an abstract of 350 words, Word format, font 12 points, normal margins, line spacing 1. The maximum size for poster presentations is 22 X 34 inches.
- The abstract should begin with the title of your presentation, on the next line, your full name and complete affiliation (University of attachment and Research Center, if any). Finally, you must provide a valid email address and your preference for a platform communication or a poster presentation. The content of your abstract should follow.
- You can register online right now and send your presentation summary or any inquiry you might have at the address indicated below.
Dropbox for proposals : evenements [at] umontreal [dot] ca (Troisième journée de la recherche postdoctorale)
(Before February 15, 2016)
Partners and collaborators | Partenaires et collaborateurs