Integrity and Ethical Conduct
Why should Graduate Students and Post-doctoral Fellows care about academic integrity?
- Ethics are required for all research projects in all disciplines
- To ensure that, in your research and studies, you adhere to McGill policies regarding academic integrity
- Knowing your rights and responsibilities will help you develop and succeed as a researcher, course instructor, T.A and/or author
What does SKILLSETS offer?
- Help you avoid common pitfalls and issues graduate students may face related to academic integrity, such as plagiarism without intent or establishing author order
- Workshops that engage you in discussions on ethical research conduct
- Inform you about the regulations governing ethical research at McGill University