Why should you care about knowledge translation?
- Distilling complicated topics can help advance your research
- Explaining your research using lay terms is often the key to a successful funding application
- Translating complicated research results to non-specialists can maximize the benefits to society
What does SKILLSETS offer?
Workshops that will help you:
- Build skills for facilitating research exchange and knowledge transfer
- Disseminate knowledge through written or oral presentation
- Identify and effectively evaluate a variety of information resources (electronic, textual, numerical, verbal, graphical)