C. Colleen Cook
Professor; Trenholme Dean of Libraries
- PhD (Higher Education Administration), Texas A&M University
- MA (European History), Texas A&M University
- MLS (Library Science), University of Texas at Austin
- BA (German), University of Texas at Austin
- Guest Lecturer, GLIS 620 Information Agency Management
- McGill Senate, 2011-; McGill Senate Committee on Libraries, 2011-
- McGill Learning Management System Executive Steering Committee, 2011
- Audit and Finance Committee of McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2011- (Appointed)
- Working Group on Fair Use of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL)
- Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL) Committee on Scholarly Communication
- CARL representative on IFLA’s Committee on Copyright and Legal Matters
C. Cook. (2013). The Evolution of library assessment and its impact. Presented at the Quebec Library Association Annual Conference. Montreal, Quebec.
C. Cook. (2012). Quality Information Evaluation, Criteria Indicators and Methodology. Presented at Conerencia Internacional sobre Bibliotecas Universitarias. Mexico City, Mexico.
C. Cook. New Canadian Perspectives on University Libraries. Co-presenter. OLA Super Conference. Toronto, Ontario.
C. Cook (2012) Trends, Challenges for Research & Academic Libraries. Presented at Congrès des milieu documentaires. Montreal, Quebec.
Thompson, B., Kyrillidou, M., and C. Cook. (2011). “Equating Scores on “Lite” and Long Library User Survey Forms: The LibQUAL+®. In Proceedings of the Northumbria International Conference on Performance Measurement in Libraries and Information Services. 8, Florence, Italy, 129-134.
Cook, C., and M. Maciel. (2010). “A Decade of Assessment at a Research-Extensive University Library Using LibQUAL+®.” Research Library Issues: A Bimonthly Report from ARL, CNI, and SPARC, no. 271:4-12.
Potter, W., Cook, C., and M. Kyrillidou. (2010). “ARL Profiles: Qualitative Descriptions of Research Libraries in the Early 21st Century.” Research Library Issues: A Bimonthly Report from ARL, CNI, and SPARC, no. 271:25-32.