This page features documents and links to key guidelines, policies, procedures, and forms for SIS faculty and staff.
Student-related forms are located on the student Forms & guidelines page.
- Absence Notification Form for SIS [.doc] - For Faculty to officially notify the School of planned absences from campus.
- HR forms - see McGill HR Forms page.
- Media Guide: Request for Addition/Change to Media Guide web form. See also Media & Public Relations resources, below.
- Timesheets for Research and Graduate Assistants - see McGill HR Forms page.
Guidelines, policies & procedures
Web & Communications
- SIS Social Media Guidelines & Best Practices [.pdf] 2013 Apr. 26
- SIS Website - Faculty CV Page Posting Guidelines [.pdf] 2013 Mar. 6
- SIS Website - Guidelines for Posting Web Syllabi [.pdf] 2013 Feb. 11
McGill Media Relations Office
- For teaching-related processes, please visit the Teaching page.
- Find a list of policies, procedures and guidelines on the University Policies, Procedures & Guidelines - Academic page.
- All staff and faculty must be aware of McGill communication and IT policies. Please review: Email Communication with Students, Responsible Use of IT, Mobile Computing & Communication Devices, and other related policies and guidelines.