In case of fire
- Refer to the evacuation plans posted in all corridors throughout the Campus.
- Know at all times what area you are located in and what exit you must take as indicated on the evacuation plans.
- Know at all times where the fire hose cabinets and fire extinguishers are located in case anyone is trapped.
- Five seconds after the alarm sounds, all staff and students must evacuate the premises in an orderly, systematic fashion - as indicated on the evacuation plans.
- Upon leaving the premises, all staff and students must keep well away from the buildings.
In the event of a confirmed fire, security personnel may request the assistance of staff and faculty to assist with the building evacuation.