The purpose of verification is to ensure formally the accuracy of all student information. This includes program and course information, as well as personal information such as mailing and home addresses.
Students are responsible for ensuring that all information on their record is accurate. Inaccurate program or course registration may jeopardize graduation.
To verify your record check the following:
- mailing address including postal code
- home address if different from mailing address
- phone number
- courses and grades from previous years
- current first program information and, if appropriate, second and third program information
- Check the academic category (major, major concentration, faculty program).
- Check the program subject (Biology, Art History).
- current course numbers
- correct graduation term (Fall, Winter, or Summer graduation term, or 'Not Graduating') if relevant
- check you have met all general degree requirements and the points addressed at the graduation checklist
Once you have checked all of these points, if you have any problems or questions come to the Information Counter, SOUSA .