Quick Links



Note carefully:

All students in Quebec must have a valid Permanent Code. This should appear on your Mienrva transcript, near your name. If it is missing, see the legal documents website for information on how to obtain a Permanent Code.

Classified as

Degree Transfers

Applications are will be available as of March 4, 2014 on Minerva for students wishing to transfer into the Faculty of Science  or to transfer into the B.A. & Sc.