Approved Institutions | Courses Acceptable/Not Acceptable | Course Equivalency System | Transfer Credits Process | Our Coordinates
You are granted transfer credits for coursework satisfactorily completed elsewhere according to the regulations and procedures approved by the Faculty of Science as outlined below.
Students entering U3 with 84 or more credits* are no longer eligible to apply to transfer into the B.Sc. or into the B.A.&Sc.).
*Students admitted to McGill from a CEGEP DEC and transfer students from another university – your credit limit is 84 credits as indicated by the TOTAL CREDITS value on your Minerva transcript.
This page provides internship and study away information that would be frequently sought by students enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts and Science degree. Please choose from the items below for suitable information.
Registering for a Continuing Education course for credit toward your B.A. & Sc. degree:
- Continuing Education courses with subject numbers that do not start with a C can be taken for credit towards your B.A. & Sc. degree.
The exceptions to this rule are:
CHEM 18X World of Chemistry X
CEAP 250 Research Essay & Rhetoric
CESL 150 English as a Second Language
CESL 200 ESL: Academic English 1
CESL 299 ESL: Academic English Seminar
CESL 300 ESL: Academic English 2
Below please find important information and advice on upcoming events for all students who intend to return to McGill for the 2014-2015 academic year:
- How to locate your undergraduate eCalendar;
- SOUSA operating hours, location and contact information;
- Spring academic advising period dates;
- Which students should see faculty advisers and which should see academic advisers;
- What to bring to your departmental advising appointment;