Links: Science summer camps
Are you looking for a summer science camp? Here are some programs in the Montreal area and elsewhere in Quebec that may interest you.
Most of these programs are offered outside of McGill. They are listed here not as an endorsement, but to assist you in your search, and to help foster an interest in Science in tomorrow's discoverers.
- McGill Computer Science Summer Camp. Choose from three streams: Robots, Games, and Medical Computing. NB: This is a free event.
- Explorations, sponsored by McGill University and the English Montreal School Board. NB: This is an eclectic camp, not a science-only camp. However, it does include science components.
- Westmount Science Camp — Real science for real kids! Hands-on science delivered by expert scientists from Montreal universities, along with weekly scientific field trips.
- Les amis de la montagne summer day camp. In French.
- CRAPAUD – Collectif de recherche en aménagement paysager et agriculture urbaine durable. Daycamp on urban agriculture, in French, offered at UQAM.
- Espace pour la vie Montreal: day camps based at the Biodôme, Botanical Gardens, and Insectarium.
- Ecomuseum Zoo Summer Camps
- GUEPE, Groupe uni des éducateurs-naturalistes et professionnels en environnement. Camps d'été en français.
- Les Neurones atomique, camps scientifiques, en français; science camps and robotics camps; offered to municipalities to integrate science content into their summer programming for youth.
- Robot-Science - Summer Camp
- Robotics Camp
- Science camps (Objectif Sciences International) - including BOREALIS Camps. (Version française du site web.)
- Les Scientifines. Some programs available in English.
- Space Camp Canada (Cosmodôme) - for children aged 9 to 15 years.
- Sunny Acres - offers several day-camp programs, including (but not limited to) science programs
Other McGill summer camps
Several summer camps take place at McGill each summer, though not all are science camps. However, if you are interested in sports camp, music camp, or other camps, please visit:
Add your summer science camp to this list
If your summer science camp is not listed here, please contact:
science [dot] outreach [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Ingrid Birker), Science Outreach Coordinator, Tel.: 514-398-4094