- Cutting Edge Lectures in Science
- physics mcgill.ca/science
- Faculty of Science
- Freaky Fridays
- Redpath Museum
- redpath_museum mcgill.ca/science
- sci_tech_env mcgill.ca/science
- quantitative_biol_smnr_ser mcgill.ca/science
- Sunday Afternoon Science Documentaries
Filmmaker Thomas Balmès criss-crosses the globe to observe and record the first two years in the lives of four infants and their families. Ponijao is the youngest of nine children and lives in a village in Namibia.
Now a family-friendly bike trip exploring the fossils and rocks, architecture, and secret spots in Montreal's building stones.
2010red By: Rohan Fernando
La Soif du Monde (2012). Par: Yann Arthus-Bertrand.
Immerse yourself in a hands-on, interactive archaeological dig led by Michelle Della Corte (Concordia University, Classics and Archeology), recently returned from a dig in Argilos, Greece.