How to reach us
Administrative and accounting issues pertaining to your REZ Voice and Data Service can be directed to the REZ Coordinator, who can be contacted:
- by rezclerk [at] mcgill [dot] ca (email)
- by telephone at 514-398-8686 (extension 8686 from within McGill)
- in person at 688 Sherbrooke Street West, Room 285
Technical support for all things voice and data (including REZ post-installation) can be found at the IT Service Desk.
Main telephone numbers
Note: from inside McGill, dial the extension only.
- 514-398-8411 McGill University Vocal Telephone Directory
- 514-398-4455 McGill University Switchboard (McGill Operator)
- 514-398-4400 McGill University Auto-Attendant
- 514-398-4388 "What's my phone number?"
McGill operators will not transfer incoming calls for Residences.
Regular business hours
- Monday 9h–16h
- Tuesday 9h–16h
- Wednesday 9h–16h
- Thursday 9h–16h
- Friday 9h–16h
We are closed on Fridays during the summer between June 24 and Labour Day.
(meanwhile, you can always contact us by rezclerk [at] mcgill [dot] ca (email)).
We want to hear from you!
We are always trying to improve the REZ Voice and Data Service and make it run more efficiently. The best way to do so is to hear what YOU have to say. If you have any concerns, queries and/or suggestions regarding the McGill REZ Voice and Data Service, pleae call (514-398-8686) or rezclerk [at] mcgill [dot] ca (email) us.