OSR Checklist (Oct 06, 2016)
Table of Commitments (Mar 01, 2016)
The OSR Checklist must be completed for all externally-funded grants and project agreements. For CFI applications, a checklist will be provided to the applicants by RIR’s Strategic Initiatives team.
Adobe requirement: the checklist can only be completed in Adobe as an active form with dynamic/interactive embedded content. Minimum requirement is Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or Adobe Acrobat Professional 9; older versions will not work properly. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader if needed.
Saving populated data: partially completed or completed Checklists may be saved as an active form with the populated data.
For Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Safari users: by default, these browsers have built-in PDF-viewers (non-Adobe) which will prevent, at varying degrees, the opening and completion of the OSR Checklist. The quickest option around this issue is to save the unopened OSR Checklist (right-click and “save link as”) to the desktop or desired folder and right-click to open using Adobe.
Please contact the Strategic Initiatives (SI) Team to obtain a copy of the following documents:
Pre-Award (John R. Evans Leaders Fund, JELF)
- Application Builder Reference Document
- Budget Builder Template
- Research Equipment and Space Needs Assessment Form
- Instructions to Vendors for Quote Preparation
- High-Performance Computing Applications (HPCA) vs Business Applications (BA) Checklist
- Quebec Form Instructions
Post-Award (John R. Evans Leaders Fund, JELF)
- Award Finalization Instructions
- Budget Builder Template (Finalization)
- CFI Change Request Form
- Confirmation of Award Conditions
- Plan for the Operation and Maintenance of Infrastructure funded by CFI (August 2013)
You can access the CFI-JELF and CRC-JELF timelines here: