Forms and Resources
- OSR Checklist (Feb 20, 2012)
This is the new consolidated OSR Internal Application Checklist. This fillable and intuitive checklist combines the grants and agreements.
For CFI submission, the checklist will be forwarded directly to the applicant(s) by an OSR staff.
Please discard all previous versions of the checklist. We will only be accepting this new version.
Attention Mac and Window Users
You MUST have Adobe Reader 10 or higher in order to complete the OSR checklist, OR Adobe Pro 9 or higher if you wish to save a copy of the checklist
Older versions of Adobe Reader WILL NOT work properly with the OSR checklist, as some of the questions will be missed out from the checklist.
Click to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Select the appropriate research code related to the project that you are applying from the Research classification (Quebec Government - CRU) list.
- These forms are located on the McGill Environmental Safety Office website.
Please contact the OSR FIPP Team to obtain a copy of these documents:
- LOF Checklist
- CFI Change Request Form
- Application Budget Builder (August 2009)
- Budget Builder Finalization (July 2009)
- Budget Builder Finalization (March 2009)
- Research Equipment and Space Needs Assessment Form
- CFI Request for Quotation
- Confirmation of Award Conditions
- Québec Form (Leader's Opportunity Fund)
- Finalization Overview
- Instructions to Vendors for CFI Projects
- McGill University Institutional Allocation Plan (Revised 2008)
- Guiding Principles for Allocation of McGill IOF (Fall 2008)
You can access the CFI-LOF and CRC-LOF timelines here: