On this page:
Manuals for investigators, instructors and committee members | Animal Facility Staff and Business Officers Manuals | Animal Facility Hardware Manuals | Training Sessions | User Support Commitments
Navigational VIDEO: http://ics.mcgill.ca/media/videos/Darwin/Protocol.swf
- Investigators and those authorized to manage an Animal Use Protocol:
- Animal Care Committee members: Darwin_Manual_for_Committee_Members - Jan_2013.pdf
- How to submit an amendment to a protocol: click here.
- How to submit a request for breeding cards: Submit request for breeding cards - research staff
- Animal Buyers: Darwin_Manual_for_Animal_Buyer - Aug_2013.pdf
- Census Coordinators:
- Supervisor: Darwin_Manual_for_Animal_Supervisor - July_2013.pdf
- Business Office Managers: Darwin Manual for Business Office Managers - Jan 2014.pdf
- Services for Business Officers - online training: Darwin video for services.swf
- Services for Business Officers - Simulation: Darwin video for services simulation.htm
- FACC Coordinators: Darwin_Manual_for_FACC_Coordinators - Oct_2013.pdf
- How to submit a request for breeding cards: Submit request for breeding cards - Facility staff
- Printer_Datamax_M class_Markii_users_manual (Adobe pdf document)
- Printing_barcodes_on_local_printer (Word document)
- Programming_the_ht680_with_the_eSirius_software (Adobe pdf document)
- Recover_barcode_icon_on_the_Unitech_ht680 (Word document)
- Scanner_Honeywell_3800_linear_series_users_manual (Adobe pdf document)
- Scanner_Unitech_ht680_handheld_teminal_users_manual (Adobe pdf document)
- Steps_to_follow_when_you_receive_your_programmed_ht630 (Word document)
- Web_link_loading_paper_stock_and_ribbon (Word document)
For use by Animal Facility Staff only: mcgill [at] ideziID.com (hardware support from Idezi )(previously known as BRS) for cage card scanners and printers.
- None scheduled at this time.
User Support Commitments
Business issues such as access to Darwin, protocol management, animal facility software management or animal care program related questions = contact darwin [at] mcgill.ca (Darwin Support).
Hardware issues such as office computers, cage card scanners and printers = contact your local IT support or the hardware vendor whichever is applicable.
Extracted from the User Support Committment document from McGill ICS:
Note: ACO stands for "Animal Compliance Office" under McGill VP (Research & International Relations). ACO manages the Darwin Support emails.