Staff with roles in animal facilities and/or financial responsibilities need to complete the Darwin access form for office users-rev6 and submit via email to darwin [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Darwin Support) so that all the permission needed are assigned to the new person.
For more details as to the Permissions for each role, click on the following:
- ABUYER: Animal Buyer - ABUYER Permissions - Dec 2013.docx
- ACCOORD: Animal Census Coordinator - ACCOORD Permissions - Dec 2013.docx
- AHEALTH: Animal Health Technician - AHEALTH Permissions - Dec 2013.docx
- AHUSB: Animal Husbandry - AHUSB Permissions - Dec 2013.docx
- ARCPT: Animal Receipt Technician - ARCPT Permissions - Dec 2013.docx
- ASUPER: Animal Supervisor - ASUPER Permissions - Dec 2013.docx
- BOFC: Business Office Staff - BOFC Permissions - Dec 2013.docx
- IACUC: FACC Coordinator - IACUC Permission Dec 2013.docx
- IMBR: FACC Members (or reviewer of protocols) - IMBR Permissions Dec 2013.docx
- VET: Veterinarian - VET Permissions Dec 2013.docx
If you are in a research group or involved in a teaching project or training activity (as a Principal Investigator, student, research technician, teaching assistant, collaborator...), do not complete this form but use the on-line Web form for protocol and animal management.