McGill University Laboratory Animal Continuing Education Seminar Schedule
The lab animal continuing education seminars are open to animal facility as well as research staff. The sessions are presented primarily in English unless stated otherwise. Seminars provided by EHS are only open to McGill employees (excludes affiliate hospitals and institutions outside McGill).
Interested people are to contact Ms. Holly Esak( holly [dot] esak [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email) ) at least 48 hours before the seminar date.
List of seminars for the winter 2015 session: CMARC 2015 Continuing Education Seminars.docx
Location of all seminars: Meakins Theatre (room 521) in the McIntyre Building, 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler (at the end of Drummond Street, North of Dr.Pendield Street), > except for Jan. 13.<
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 10:45 - 11:45 am - in room 208/9, McIntyre Bldg. - Gordon Yee, Ancare - Ancare's TechTrak Flooring How to Keep Your Facility from Becoming THAT Facilty!
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 10:45 - 11:45 am - Randy gulbrandsen, Allentown - Care and Use of Individually Ventilated Cage Rack System.
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 10:45 - 11:45 am - Brendan C. Delbos, Aquaneering Inc. - Designing your first aquatic lab: An overview for the new researcher.
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 10:45 - 11:45 am - Dr. Harvey Smith - The Importance of Mouse Models in Cancer Research.
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 10:45 - 11:45 am - Phédâvril Racine St-Jean, McGill Sport Medicine Clinic - Preventive Exercises Program for Comparative Medicine and Animal Resources Centre.
- Tuesday, March 17 , 2015, 10:45 - 11:45 am - Tynan Jarrett, SEDE - Engaging with Equity at McGill.
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 10:45 - 11:45 am - Ken Henderson, Charles River - Modern Approaches to Rodent Pathogen Screening.
2015 Fall and 2016 winter seminars soon to be posted.