*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LOCATION FOR THIS OUTREACH SESSION HAS CHANGED – SEE NEW LOCATION BELOW *
HELD DECEMBER 10/2013
Invitation from the Office of Sponsored Research
CIHR Foundation Grants Information Session
The Office of Sponsored Research is pleased to invite McGill researchers and administrators to an information session on the upcoming
CIHR Foundation scheme
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
*McIntyre 504 (Martin amphitheatre)*
3655 promenade Sir William Osler
The workshop will include:
- Welcome and comments from Marianna Newkirk, PhD, Associate Dean, Research, Faculty of Medicine; University Delegate to CIHR
- A presentation by Jennifer O'Donoughue, Executive Director, Reforms Implementation, CIHR
- Comments and insight from McGill researchers
- Ø Robyn Tamblyn, PhD, James McGill Professor, Department of Medicine and Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics; Scientific Director, CIHR Institute of Health Services and Policy Research
- Ø J. (Quim) Madrenas MD, PhD, FCAHS, Canada Research Chair in Human Immunology; Professor and Chairman, Department of Microbiology & Immunology; Director, Microbiome and Disease Tolerance Centre, McGill University; Executive Director, CIHR Human Immunology Network
- A question and answer period where participants may pose any questions that they have about this funding opportunity.
Please R.S.V.P. to vera [dot] milbradt [at] mcgill [dot] ca by Tuesday, December 3, 2013.
If you have any questions regarding this session or the opportunity, please contact maureen [dot] donato [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Maureen Donato).
Note: This session will be available by live feed and will be videotaped; a link to the session will be sent over the listserv.
*To unsubscribe to any or all of the funding opportunity listserv groups, please visit the following link: http://www.mcgill.ca/research/researchers/funding/sign-funding-alerts*