National Longitudinal Survey of Children and Youth (NLSCY)
A cross-national investigation on how parenting style impacts adolescents' consumer susceptibility to normative peer influence: The mediating effects of self-concept - Yang, Zhiyong (John Molson School of Business)
Peer relations and self-concept as mediators and moderators of the link between BMI and adjustment - Adams, Ryan (vide), Bukowski, William (Department of Psychology)
On This Page:
- What is the McGill-Concordia Laboratory of the QICSS?
- What can I do at the laboratory that I cannot do at a library or online?
- Why is it necessary that QICSS and its branches are secure facilities?
- Who uses QICSS and its branch laboratories and how can I gain access?
- Who works at the laboratory?
- What resources are available at the laboratory?
Hundreds of research projects are currently underway at QICSS and its branch laboratories (for a complete list, click here). For a list of titles of current* McGill and/or Concordia-affiliated research projects at QICSS, click on the appropriate link.
*List last updated December, 2011