Prof. Anthony C. Masi was reappointed to a second five-year term as Provost of McGill University starting on 1 July 2010.
Here you will find statements, administrative responses and messages to the community from the Provost.
From publications external to McGill
- Questioning Higher Education (Literary Review of Canada) Sept-2013
From the Provost's desk
Faculty, Library and Student Councils and Other Consultations
Academic Year 2012–2013
- Celebration of the Keenan Gift, Faculty of Religious Studies — May 2, 2013
- Management Undergraduate Society — April 24, 2013
- Budget Planning Town Halls (3) — March 11, 2013
- Budget Planning Town Halls — March 12, 2013
- Faculty of Medicine/Faculty of Dentistry Town Hall — March 6, 2013
- Centre on Population Dynamics Kickoff — March 1, 2013
- Faculty Council, Faculty of Music — March 1
Provost’s responsibility for University Budget
In accordance with the Provostial model adopted by McGill in 2007, the Provost is in charge of both academic planning and the University Budget as well as ensuring that University resources are aligned with strategic academic priorities.