McGill University is a member of the Education Advisory Board that provides best practice research and practical advice to leaders of academic affairs, business affairs, student affairs, continuing, online, and professional education, and community colleges across North America. A substantial library of high-level reports on a variety of subjects is available to anyone with a McGill University ID and password.
To access these reports, you will need to set up your own username (using your @mcgill.ca email address or @mail.mcgill.ca) and password. Here are some step-by-step instructions:
For new users: You may create an individual user account through the EAB registration page.
- Step #1: Go to EAB's website and start by entering McGill’s location (Canada).
- Step #2: Select McGill from the dropdown box.
- Step #3: Enter your personal information in the boxes provided.
- Note: You must use your employer-issued email address or your student email address.
- Step #4: EAB will email you a confirmation code and instructions. Please input your code to complete the user account creation process.