As a publicly funded institution, purchases at Mcgill University are governed by Governmental Regulations, Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport policies and University Policies.
- Act Respecting Contracting by Public Bodies (R.S.Q., C-65.1)
- Agreement on Internal Trade
- Granting Agency Regulations
- Revenue Canada and Canada Border Services Agency
Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport Policies
- McGill University is subject to the rules and regulations governed by the Ministere de l'Education, du Loisir et du Sport. Please visit their website for further information.
- Politique de Gestion contractuelle du MELS
- Procurement Policy
- Regulations Relating to the Approval of Contracts and Signing Authority
- PCard Policy
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Sustainability Policy
- Paper Use Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Commodity Policy