To order your Graduate Student Business Cards please read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Only full-time master’s and doctoral students in good standing are eligible.
- There is a template for the graduate student card, which includes the following content:
No additional information will be included.
- Name; followed on the same line by degree(s) already earned (the latter is optional)
- The phrase “Master’s candidate” or “Ph.D. candidate” (optional)
- The identifying words: Graduate Student (written in exactly this form)
- Department/Faculty name
- Department/Faculty address
- Phone number(s) of choice
- McGill email address (no other email address will be accepted)
- McGill web address (optional)
- Alternatives to the template will not be authorized, except in the case of units, such as the Schulich School of Music and the Desautels Faculty of Management, where the unit is developing a variation on the standard template.
- Cards are available in sets of 100 at $35 plus tax; there is an additional charge of $10 plus tax per set for bilingual cards (in which English appears on one side and French on the other).
- Business cards can be ordered from Printing Services at http://www.mcgill.ca/printing. Printing Services will process graduate student business card orders only once the following has been confirmed by the graduate program coordinator of the student’s Department/Faculty: student’s status as a graduate student, as well as program (Master’s or Ph.D.) and existing degrees, where these will be included on the card.
- Students who withdraw from a graduate program are asked to destroy any remaining business cards or return them to the Department/Faculty at time of withdrawal.
By submitting this form for Graduate Student Business Cards you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined.