June

Caption follows

The Arts Building, as viewed from the University's Roddick Gates on Sherbrooke Street.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Known for their spectacular white or pink blossoms, crab apple trees are found scattered throughout the lower part of the downtown and Macdonald campuses.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The Macdonald Engineering Building.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The M.H. Wong Building, donated by an alumnus of McGill's School of Architecture, houses Metallurgical and Chemical Engineering labs and classrooms.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The Raymond Building on McGill's Macdonald Campus was built in 1979 and named after Professor Carl Raymond, Chair of the Agronomy Department and a member of the second Macdonald graduating class of 1912.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Stonework archway at the entrance of the Strathcona Anatomy and Dentistry Building.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The "Three Bares" is one of the most recognizable art objects on McGill's downtown campus.
Claudio Calligaris

view sidebar content | back to top of page