August

Caption follows

Law student Luka Pavlovic studies beside the John P. Humphrey United Nations Collection in the Nahum Gelber Law Library.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The Education Building at 3700 McTavish. The Faculty of Education was first established as the McGill Normal School in 1857.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Built in 1897 by architect Edward Maxwell, the Lady Meredith House, also known as “Ardvarna,” was once the home of Vincent and Lady Meredith. It now houses the McGill Centre for Medicine, Ethics, and Law.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

West of Lady Meredith House on Pine Avenue, the Charles Meredith House, built in 1907, is now part of the Joint Departments of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The steps of Promenade Sir William Osler lead to the McIntyre Medical Sciences Building, which houses the Osler Library of the History of Medicine.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Flowers bloom in the Roslyn Robertson Herb and Scent Garden between Lady Davis House and Hosmer House.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Summer students hard at work in the Humanities and Social Sciences Library.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Just inside McGill’s Roddick Gates, the Hochelaga Rock commemorates the Iroquois community that once lived on the land McGill stands on today.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The James Administration Building is named after F. Cyril James, McGill's 11th principal.
Claudio Calligaris

view sidebar content | back to top of page