June

Caption follows

Guest lecturer, Professor François M. Gagnon, talks to students of the McGill Quebec Studies Summer Institute about the Refus Global and the influence of Paul-Émile Borduas.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The Institute of Air and Space Law, located on Peel Street, first opened its doors in 1951. Since then, it has graduated over 800 students from 120 countries.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Run by the group Alternatives, the Edible Campus container garden next to Burnside Hall will supply food to Santropol Roulant's meals-on-wheels program.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Wild roses bloom near the Redpath Museum.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The Strathcona Anatomy and Dentistry Building, designed by Montreal architects David Brown and Hugh Vallance, opened its doors in 1909.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Microscopy specialist Dr. Judith Lacoste adjusts the confocal laser scanning microscope located in the McGill Life Sciences Complex.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The McGill campus has provided the backdrop for many movies including Battlefield Earth and The Score. Watch for the Arts Building in the upcoming Get Smart.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Eyerusalem Tessera, U1 Science, and her friend Gelila Getameh ease into summer on the lawn of the lower campus.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Professor Ricardo L. Castro exhibits "Photographic Portfolios From Arthur Erickson: Critical Works" in the Macdonald-Harrington Building.
Claudio Calligaris

view sidebar content | back to top of page