March

Caption follows

Built on the 46-acre (18.61 hectares) estate bequeathed by James McGill in 1813, the Arts Building, designed by John Ostell, officially opened its central and east wings in 1843.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Crunching numbers for midterm exams.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The Howard Stotland and William Lassner classroom was established with generous support from Nan and William Lassner, and Vivian and Howard Stotland.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Lian Lend and Julien Moussalam, third-year students in the Faculty of Engineering, study for their midterm exams.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Michael Kissi-Antwi, a second-year physiology student in the Faculty of Science, converses with a friend.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Nadia D'Apice, first-year student in the Faculty of Arts, and Marta Misko, second-year Arts student, meet in the Walter Hitschfeld Geographic Information Centre.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

The School of Nursing at McGill University has been a leader in nursing education, research and practice since its founding in 1920. Pictured here are portraits of past directors.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Spencer Elzey, second-year mechanical engineering student, studies in the Schulich Library of Science and Engineering while listening to his iPod.
Claudio Calligaris

Caption follows

Lady Meredith gave Ardvarna 1941 (now called the Lady Meredith House) to the Royal Victoria Hospital to use as a nurses' residence. McGill acquired the use of Ardvarna in 1975, but shared it with the hospital for many years.
Claudio Calligaris

view sidebar content | back to top of page