A mansion on Peel Street, home to some of the Faculty of Law's programs.
The Allan Memorial Institute occupies Ravenscrag, a stately mansion that Lady Marguerite Allan gave to the Royal Victoria Hospital in 1940.
A final thesis review in the Master of Architecture program.
A wintery view of downtown Montreal seen from Pine Avenue.
Plant specimens at the Phytotron, a research greenhouse in the Stewart Biology Building.
Christmas decorations adorn a tree in the historic Faculty Club.
Detail of the woodwork on a stairwell in Purvis Hall.
Marlene Abrams and Suzanne Larivière, of the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics and Occupational Health, sit on steps inside Purvis Hall.
John W. McConnell bought the Ross Mansion in 1948 as a gift for McGill. It was renamed Chancellor Day Hall, in honour of one of the University's first chancellors, and was given to the Faculty of Law, which still occupies it today.
Eric Heng and Jan Kheir of the Faculty of Engineering prepare for their exams.