Quick Links
  • What happens in each field experience or internship?

    See the guidelines and forms for each level here!
  • Submit your signed assessment forms to the ISA immediately after FE.

  • An "Internship Co-op Work Permit" from CIC is required for all International Students on Field Experience or Internship. Apply now to avoid delays in your program.

  • Teachers, learn more about how you can mentor a student this year!


Student Teaching

ISA Mandate

The Internship and Student Affairs Office (ISA) in the Faculty of Education is responsible for the planning and implementation of the practice teaching component of undergraduate (B.Ed) and graduate (MATL) Teacher Education programs, general and career advising, and undergraduate student affairs and records. At McGill, ISA works closely with students, departments, and other faculties, as well as externally in close partnership with schools, boards, and the larger community.