Information for Newly Admitted Arts Freshman U0 Students
Students who need 97 or more credits to complete their degree requirements (4-year degree) are automatically registered in the Freshman program and are expected to select one of the Freshman program concentrations from the Registration Menu on Minerva.
This page provides Freshman program requirement information that would be frequently sought by students enrolled in the Faculty of Arts. Please choose from the items below for suitable information.
- Advising, Orientation and Registration for Newly Admitted B.A. Freshman program students
(97 - 120 credits required to complete your 4-year degree requirements).
- B.A. Freshman program
- Approved Freshman courses
- Points to keep in mind for Freshman course selection
- Examples of Freshman course selections
- Language courses
- FYS: First-Year Seminars
- Welcome to McGill
- Program selection for second year