The Undergraduate Nursing Student Affairs Office (UG-NSAO), located in Wilson Hall, Room 228, provides general information with regards to the administrative and procedural policies specific to the undergraduate programs offered at the Ingram School of Nursing. To contact the UG-NSAO, click undergraduate [dot] nursing [at] mcgill [dot] ca (here.)
Academic advisors are available to assist students that require specific information on rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to programs offered at the Ingram School of Nursing. They also provide guidance to students that are considering altering their course of study.
For academic advising with regards to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, contact:
- madeleine [dot] buck [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Madeleine Buck), Assistant Director, for U0 and U2 students;
- BSc(N) U1 students should contact lia [dot] sanzone [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Lia Sanzone) ;
- BSc(N) U3 students should contactjosee [dot] bonneau [at] mcgill [dot] ca ( Josée Bonneau).
For academic advising with regards to the Bachelor of Nursing (Integrated) program, contact:
- annie [dot] chevrier [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Annie Chevrier) for BNI U2 students;
- BNI U3 students should contact sandie [dot] larouche [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Sandie Larouche).
Course Change Request Disclaimer
Note that withdrawing from one or more courses during the semester may – where applicable – affect your government aid and/or McGill work-study eligibility.
For international students, it may also impact your immigration status and/or permission to work in Canada.
Please ensure that you are aware of any consequences related to this course withdrawal request: consult with Scholarships & Student Aid Office, International Student Services, and/or the Student Affairs Office, where relevant.