Interprofessional Education Seminar
Welcome to the Interprofessional Education (IPE) Seminar on Communication in Interprofessional Teams web page. The IPE Seminar Series involves students from the five Schools within the Faculty of Medicine: Communication Sciences and Disorders, Nursing, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Medicine, and Dentistry.
The following links will provide you with:
- Student Guidelines for February 2014 IPE Session;
- Once you have read the article 'Relating to Others in Groups and Teams' you must complete the assignment that will be sent to your McGill email address. The deadline to complete the assignment is January 31, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
- The following links provide table assignments for 'World Café' group work. Each table is sub-divided into three groups (1, 2 or 3) which make up the pre-workshop assignment teams that must work together to complete 2. above. Please look for your name on either list: February 3 or February 5.
- Location: the IPE Sessions will be held at La Plaza Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown, 420 Sherbrooke Ouest - Conference Room
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar.
- Members of the Joint Curriculum Committee of the Faculty of Medicine