Please find below the names and telephone numbers of McGill professors who have agreed to comment on the following aspects of the American and Canadian federal elections:
Alain Gagnon, Department of Political Science, Director, Quebec Studies Program at 514-398-8965/3960.
- "Ties that Bind: Parties and Voters in Canada"
(Oxford University Press. Toronto, 1999)
- "Canadian Politics" with James Biskerton from St.François Xavier University.
(Broadview Ed. 1999)
Antonia Maioni, Department of Political Science at 514-398-4815/4800.
- Health Care Reform in Canada and the United States
- Provincial-Federal Relations
Richard Schultz, Department of Political Science at 514-398-4948.
- The Past, Present and Future of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Stockwell Day’s Views on the Canadian Constitution
Harold Waller, Department of Political Science at 514-398-4806.
- Hot Topics: United States Elections’ Aftermath: U.S. Political Crisis; Israeli-Palestinian Crisis.
Gil Troy , Department of History at 514-398-3898.
- The U.S. Presidential Crisis: Precedents.