Quick Links



You can request your official transcript using Minerva. Please update your address and telephone number online via Minerva prior to sending your transcript request. Click here for more detailed and comprehensive information.

If you require a student copy of your student record you can print your own unofficial transcript by accessing your record on Minerva. Enrolment Services no longer prints unofficial transcripts.

Note: Transcripts will not be issued if you owe fees or fines over $30.