Kathy Roulet, Program Adviser
Drop-in Hours for the Fall 2016 term (no appointment necessary):
Downtown Campus (3534 University): Tuesdays and Wednesdays (9:00am-11:30am)
Macdonald Campus (Rowles House): Mondays (2:00pm-4:30pm) and Thursdays (9:00am-11:30am)
Rescheduled: Monday, September 26th -- moved to 9:00-10:30am
Rescheduled: Thursday, September 29th -- moved to 2:30-4:30pm
Cancelled: Thursday, October, 2016
In addition to the Program Adviser to answer your questions related to program and course selection, each Domain has a Mentor. Mentors can answer questions about studying and working in the different fields of the Domains, as well as questions about graduate studies. Domain Mentors are listed in the Programs, Courses, and University Regulations e-Calendar at the top of each Domain description, and on the MSE website on each Domain page. Mentors can make suggestions about what courses to take for a program, but you should always confirm your course selection with the Adviser.
See also Student Resources for information concerning:
- Majors and Domains
- Suggested First Year courses
- Taking courses Outside your Faculty or on the "Other" campus (Science students, in particular, need to be aware of the Restricted Courses list)
- ENVR course sections - beware!
- Numeracy requirement for B.A. Faculty Program Environment students
- Statistics course(s) overlap
- Your Faculty's Student Affairs Office