What we offer:
- Student-run Spirituality 'zine, Radix. A theme-based publication from different spiritual, philosophical and religious perspectives.
- "Mondays at MORSL!" - relaxing and uplifting Monday-night events (from yoga to movie nights to art therapy workshops)
- Religious support for students through our team of multi-faith chaplains.
- "My Neighbour's Faith" visits to places of meeting and worship
- Weekly Zen Practice
- Regular faith-based groups (such as Orthodox Christian Fellowship, Rad Christians, Universalist Unitarian meetings, Quaker-style meditations, and more)
- Volunteer opportunities: Directly with seniors through Yellow Door, with children through MSPN, and indirectly through contact with Chaplains and their communities.
- Drop-in yoga on Friday afternoons (please bring $5 for the instructor and bring your own mug for tea - some yoga mats provided)
- A non-denominational prayer and meditation space
- Free full-spectrum light therapy
- A Guided Relaxation headphone station
- Quiet Space: A lounge designed to promote comfort and relaxation.
- In-house interfaith/wellness library: browse our collection of books about World Religions, coping with stress, practicing mindfulness, etc.
We also collaborate with: