Follow Office of Religious and Spiritual Life on
Chaplaincy is committed to:
- assisting individuals or groups in achieving spiritual growth and personal maturity within a university environment without proselytizing or coercion;
- respecting the integrity of different religious traditions and the encouragement of others to do likewise;
- respecting those without religion;
- working cooperatively to encourage an ethical approach to common concerns;
- working together with other student services; and
- promoting interfaith understanding.