- Every student admitted to our graduate program has guaranteed funding from his/her supervisor. For more information about the basic funding provided by the supervisor, please go to Financial Support
- The Department of Microbiology and Immunology once a year offers the FC Harrison and Rozanis Fellowships for the students enrolled in our graduate program. Completed **electronic application forms should be returned to the Department of Microbiology and Immunology by August 03, 2012 to grad [dot] microimm [at] mcgill [dot] ca . Email must be cc’d to your supervisor, which indicates your supervisor agrees with submitted information.
- For more information please consult FC Harrison and Rozanis Fellowships Form mimm_departmental_fellowships_2012.doc
- GEF's Recruitment Award.
All new graduate students are eligible and are being automatically considered. There is no application process.
- GEF'S Fellowship. Students enrolled in our graduate program may apply.
- Graduate students in our program can often apply for scholarships to external agencies, such as NSERC, PBEEE, CIHR, or Vanier.
- For more information please go to Funding opportunities.
All graduate students can apply for Teaching Assistant positions. These positions are posted twice a year (in March and October) on the CAPS website. To read about the procedure and the application process, please go to Teaching Assistants.
The GREAT Travel Award
To apply, please fill out the Microbiology and Immunology (OPEN TO GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY)
[THE_GREAT_TRAVEL_APPLICATION_AWARD_FORM_2010_2011.doc - MS Word - 39 KB]
- March 1st for conference/scholarly meeting held May 1st to October 31st inclusive
- September 1st for conference/scholarly meeting held November 1st to April 30th inclusive
Use the form below to account for your travel expenses once you have used your GREAT award to attend a conference.
GREAT Travel Expense Report
[THE_GREAT_TRAVEL_EXPENSE_REPORT.doc - MS Word - 37 KB]