TIME & LOCATION
TU July 2, 2013
|Progress Reports DUE for all ISS Graduate students||
Damian Marek, Electrical Engineering, McGill University
Please see the nested pages for details on upcoming ISS Program Events, Workshop* and Courses.
* The 2014 dates are still subject to change; the workshop material and location are to be finalized.
University Faculty and Industry Partners
- Participate in networking and social events with ISS students, intern and exchange candidates
- Join our internship program or host an international exchange student
- Be invited to selected seminar series to hear about Integrated Sensor Research and to meet potential students
- Be a Faculty Mentor for an undergraduate, graduate or PhD student
Our students come from a wide range of academic backgrounds, and will receive hand-on trai