The following rooms can be requested by sending an e-mail to roombooking [dot] med [at] mcgill [dot] ca:
- The R. Howard Palmer Amphitheatre
- The Charles F. Martin Amphitheatre
- The Jonathan C. Meakins Amphitheatre
- The Small Group Rooms (2nd Floor of the McIntyre Medical Building)
- The Active Learning Classrooms (2nd Floor of the Mcintyre Medical Building)
- Computer Room 409
Please include the following information in your email:
- The name and purpose of your event
- The date and time of your event
- The number of people expected to attend your event
- The room(s) requested (if not sure, specify conference style or lecture style)
- Alternative dates (if applicable)
- Any other relevant information
For students in the Faculty of Medicine who wish to request a room, please refer to the "Procedure for Faculty of Medicine Student Events".
Please note that the second floor rooms are not available after 8:30 pm Mondays to Thursdays, and after 6:00 pm on Fridays.
If you are not from the Faculty of Medicine, please contact Special Events (special [dot] events [at] mcgill [dot] ca) to request a room.