For more detailed information, please visit our Indigenous Applicants page here.
- Minimum R-Score of 28.
- Applicants must submit proof of status as a member of a First Nation as described in the Indian Act (R.S., 1985, c. I-5) or Inuit (registered on the Inuit Beneficiaries Register) by March 9, 2015.
- Must be a recognized resident of Québec.
- Must have obtained (before July 31 of the entering year) a D.E.C. or a university Bachelor's degree.*
* Candidates with a university degree or a partially completed university degree may apply for the MDCM program. The admissions committee may require such candidates to complete a preparatory year as a condition of admission. Candidates who have not started university-level studies must apply for the Med-P program. A Bachelor's degree is required for application to the joint programs.
The following dates are for the Fall 2015 entry and are subject to change without notice. There is no admission in the Winter or Summer terms.
University-level applicants (for MDCM & joint programs):
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2014
- Submission Deadline: November 1, 2014
- Interview Date: April 20, 2015
CEGEP/College-level applicants (for Med-P program):
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2015
- Submission Deadline: March 1, 2015
- Interview Dates: April 20, 2015