Quick Links


Supporting Documents

Please use the subcategories on the left to have detailed information on the supporting documents required for admission.

The Sport-Études form

Document Code = SPOR

N.B. The following only applies to CEGEP students who are applying to the Med-P program and who have an irregular cégep academic record because of their involvment in sports & academics (Sport-Études)

Academic Records from Examination Boards (e.g., test results)

Where applicable, certain exam results may be requried of you.

Submitting MCAT® results

N.B. ► MCAT results may not be required for all applicants.  Consult the MCAT Policy for details.

Supplemental documentation that may be requested of you during the review of your application

It is the applicant's responsibility to verify the status of their application on a regular (e.g. weekly) basis. Other items (listed below) may be requested at any time; do not submit these item(s) unless they are explicitly requested of you.

Proof of your citizenship or residency status

Document Code = POCR

Applicants to the M.D.,C.M. or joint programs are required to submit proof of citizenship or permanent residency and, where applicable, proof of Quebec residency. To be considered a Quebec resident as outlined by the Quebec government, please see: http://www.mcgill.ca/legaldocuments/quebec.  

Research Appendix for M.D.,C.M. & Ph.D. Applicants

Document Code = RSPN


Applicants to the MDCM&PhD program are required to submit an single document that will serve as appendix to the CVPN document, which consists of both:

Curriculum Vitae, Personal Narrative, List of Verifiers

Document Codes = CVPN and VERL

Applicants are required to submit a Curriculum vitae and Personal Narrative (CVPN) and a List of Verifiers (VERL) who can attest to the veracity of the entries in the CV. 

Instructions for the CVPN and VERL can be downloaded here: 

  • CVPN Instructions: 


Download the CVPN and VERL templates here: 

Academic Records from Institutions of Higher-Learning (e.g., transcripts)

Academic records from every post-secondary institution (including exchange or study-abroad sessions) are required as part of the supporting documents of your application.  Unofficial copies can be uploaded via your Minerva account (see below).  Official copies need only be sent if requested.  The list of institutions that appear on your checklist are populated by the name of institutions in your application (step 1).  Be sure to include all institutions attended.