On the first floor room 51 Macdonald Engineering.
The Measurement and Instrumentation Laboratory is located in room 51 where most repairs and maintenance of equipment is done.The Measurement and Instumentation lab is also for students who need help building their electronic circuit for their projects and electronic measurement equipment. This equipment is dedicated to the courses that are given in the semester. The computers (room 50) are managed by EMF
There are several courses given in room 51:
mario [dot] iacobaccio [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Mario Iacobaccio)
- TEKTRONICS TDS2002 Oscilloscopes
- TEKTRONIKS 2215A.2213A.2205 Ossilloscopes
- INSTEK GFG-8216A Function Generators
Users of the Measlab are expected to Abide by the following rules of Conduct:
- Note: The McGill Code of Conduct also applys. These rules do not replace it.
- Drinking, Eating is strictly prohibited.
- Accounts are personal and must not be shared.
- Illegal software copying is not permitted on the premises.
- Do not leave garbage lying around. KEEP your area CLEAN.
- Logout when you are finished.
- Do not leave your computer unattended. You are responsible for what happens when you are loged in.
- Keep the noise level down. This is your study enviroment.
- Use the equipment with respect.
- No cellular phones are allowed.