Peter Henry Radziszewski
Ph.D. Université Laval
M.Eng. Université Laval
Macdonald Engineering Building, Rm 160 Map
peter [dot] radziszewski [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)
Most Significant Publications
- Radziszewski, P., et. al., (2010), iRINGS – Development of a Wheel Prototype Concept For Lunar Mobility, submitted to Canadian Aeronautics and Space Journal for special edition review.
- Radziszewski, P. (2009), The steel wheel abrasion test (SWAT): a tool to study wear, friction and ore breakage in the mining industry, Wear, Volume 267, Issues 1-4, 92-98.
- Wang, G., Radziszewski, P., Ouellet, J. (2008), Particle modeling simulation of thermal effects on ore breakage, Computational Materials Science, Volume 43, Issue 4, October 2008, Pages 892-901.
- Satish, H., Ouellet, J., Raghavan, V., Radziszewski, P., (2006), Investigating microwave assisted rock breakage for possible space mining applications, (Trans. Inst. Min. Metall. A), Vol. 115, A34-A40.
- Satish, H., Radziszewski, P., Ouellet, J. (2005), Design issues and challenges in lunar/Martian mining applications, Mining Technology (Trans. Inst. Min. Metall. A), Vol. 114, A107-A117.